Forums » Suggestions

Will be manipulated like Maplestory M Mesos no

• February 11, 2019 11:57 PM PST

Will be manipulated like Maplestory M Mesos no other since it involves cash exactly like the MTS was People need to take this game seriously if they need a game not only Nexon but the players tooWill MapleStory HighV boxes be deletedSince hottimes technically reset at midnight PST I assumed they meant midnight PST Especially since that is much

closer to maintenance timeInstead Im imagining my  V boxes disappeared since they place it to midnight GMT with no actual indication of it being GMT from the description or the news post or the discussion postSo I stored them to start them because theyd have filled my stock with scrolls yesterday but nevertheless nexon is too

inept to run a line of code and delete the items throughout upkeep rather theyd instead put new boxes for a new patch in prior to the patch really happens Likewise with all the Vth job quests which can be awkwardly available but nonfunctional for  hours before maintenance because again nexon is idle and incompetentI sent in a ticket

and If I dont get some reimbursement I am out Usually Maplestory M Mesos for sale I take break from walnut because its a terrible addiction and I am having too much fun but this time you have ruined an whole occasion for the casual gamers youre trying to attract back Ill be sure to verbally denounce your company to everyone I know who has any interest in

Buy affordable products here: https://www.mmogo.com/